The way we see it, two things can make any day better.
- Maca - your daily herb of happy
Why not combine the two, add in some extra goodies, and kick off the day feeling great? Here's our twist on your basic coffee breakfast smoothie!
Maca is an adaptogenic root vegetable with a mildly sweet & nutty flavor that helps to nourish the adrenal glands. A root native to Peru, containing copper, vitamin C, and potassium, this nutrient-dense food has supported overall well-being for thousands of years, including offering mental health and hormonal wellness benefits.
Vanilla Almond (& Cauliflower) Coffee Smoothie
- 1 tsp Maca
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup cold brew (we prefer a blonde roast)
- 1 cup of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (we love oat)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Handful of granola (optional)
- Dairy-free whip (optional)
- Toss all ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend
- Pour in a glass over granola and top with non-dairy whipped topping and enjoy!