Slay all day with clarity. This brain-boosting, mildly caffeinated set is stacked high with powerful adaptogenic herb and plant ingredients that have been used for centuries to support cognitive function and mental clarity – so you can slay all day and stay focused all the way. Both of the formulas in this set are third-party tested for quality and efficacy.
Good Energy Starter Set
Save an extra 10%
Refills monthly for $65
Includes Formula Frother
Free US shipping
- How to use
Good to know
- Stress Support
- Immune Support
What it is
Made for you if...
Having hours of energy, mental clarity, and focus is what you're looking for.
Slay All Day is a matcha green tea-based blend with adaptogens and plant-based protein that offers lasting mental energy without the stress, crash, or jitters.
- JMJaclyn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat kit
It’s great! Love the high speed frother and measuring spoon makes it easy to use.
- JBJennifer B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhich age range do you fall into? 50 to 59 years oldWhat is your gender? FemaleWhat is your biggest health concern? Energy, SkinRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCoffee… elevated
I love adding “mind over matter” to my morning coffee! I froth with almond milk and add it in! It’s coffee plus a little extra. Make me feel like I am unstoppable ☺️. I add “slay all day” to my smoothie along with my other blends. Perfect for that energy needed in the afternoon… or whenever! I once accidentally added more than normal and said to my daughter “yikes, I hope I don’t slay too hard” 😂. Thank you for all of the wonderful products!!
- RPRenee P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 49 years oldWhat is your gender? FemaleWhat is your biggest health concern? StressRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLoving these!
I'll be honest, I was a little skeptical that these would help with my anxiety, focus, and sleep issues but I have to say they've all worked for me! I just started a new job and the anxiety/insomnia were creeping in but this set really helped. It has also been great for helping me focus and learn! Highly recommend.
- JKJason K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 49 years oldWhat is your biggest health concern? Stress, Focus, EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoNoticed a difference Day 1
Immediately noticed a difference in my sleep and overall mood - will definitely continue!
- KSKatie S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 49 years oldWhat is your gender? FemaleWhat is your biggest health concern? All of the aboveRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoGood mix
I LOVE Chill the F Out. It's delicious (like a peppermint hot cocoa) and calming. I mix 1 tsp with a splash of coconut milk and 9-12oz of hot water and it's lovely. When I run out, I will buy more. I like Mind Over Matter, but don't love it. I mix it exactly the same way (usually only 9oz of hot water). I don't feel much effect, which is why it's a "like" and not a "love". It is tasty enough though, for an afternoon treat that makes me feel like I might be doing something good for my health. I want very badly to love Do Not Disturb, but I find that it really has zero effect on me as far as sleeping. I also got the new tincture (Take The Edge Off) and find it far more effective in making me sleepy. Melatonin also has very little effect on me and Do No Disturb was advertised as a melatonin replacement, so perhaps that's why Do Not Disturb didn't work? I'm glad I tried this set - it's a good value and a nice way to see if they work for you!